Hurtworld's current official map is Diemensland. Several other maps are in development for later versions of the game.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Biomes[edit | edit source]
The map is divided by biomes, which each have their own resources, creatures, and climate.
- The Plains, where players spawn. This is a beginners area with plenty of starting resources, a safe climate, and no dangerous animals.
- The Forest, more difficult environment than the Plains. A very common area for players.
- The Dunes, a desert with high rolling dunes and limited resources. Hot during the day and cold at night. Players don't often come here.
- The Redrock, a red desert even hotter than the dunes. Poisonous rocks containing Mondinium Ore are common here.
- The Highlands, a snowy land with radioactive Ultranium Ore. Home to Yetis.
- The Farlands, a radioactive biome. Desolate, no resources or signs of life to be found here.