Hurtworld is a hardcore multiplayer survival FPS with a focus on deep survival progression that doesn't become trivial once you establish some basic needs. That feeling when you're freezing to death trying to make a fire, or you're defenceless being chased by Creatures. These experiences are what make a survival game. When you overcome that challenge and find a level of comfort it's a great feeling, but what do you do next? Hurtworld tempts you out of your comfort zone with rich Resources, better Loot and higher Tech. It will also throw more dangerous creatures, harsher Environments and new challenges at you that can't be taken on without the proper Gear or refined skill. Will you settle for Bows and Arrows and a Campfire, or push deeper into the map and start scavenging for Vehicle Parts and better Weapons?
Built from the ground up with solid multiplayer foundations. Designed for fast skill based PVP and PVE. You will constantly have to decide which is the biggest threat, the player opposite you or the creatures that will hear your gunshot. Battle Hunger, Cold, Heat, and the dangerous environment around you. Tame your surroundings, Build a base, explore your world. But the biggest threat out there is other players. Create alliances, and destroy your enemies. Targeted towards hardcore gamers, Hurtworld aims to punish.
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Crafting Gear, Tools, Weapons and Machines. Mine Resources and combine to make hundreds of different items and then Build from a hut to a city, complete with automated Drills.
- Procedurally Generated, Customizable Vehicles - Find a car or quad bike wreck in world with random panels. Scavenge for Parts and get it moving again. Find rare Paint colors and skin patterns to get it looking just the way you want.
- Farmable Plants - Find wild Seeds and get a crop going back home.
- Hunt Neutral and Hostile Animals - The environment is filled with animals, they may be your lunch, you may be theirs.
- Town Ruins and Relics with Random Loot - Tightly contested, if the Radiation and mutated creatures don't kill you, another player will.
- Dynamic Day & Night + Weather - Pick the right time of day to attempt crossing sand dunes, but watch out for Sandstorms.
- Stat Simulation - Everything in the world is affected by time of day, and combined with the harsh world filled with different Biomes, dynamic Weather, heat produced from Machines and more. Items also have different behaviors based on current stats.